So, let’s talk!!! Tell us about the best coffee experience you’ve ever had… Where were you? What did you order? What made this visit so memorable? Share a recommendation of a new stylist for a hairstyle, shave, or trim. Now, don’t forget to tell us about what products you are using… We want to know what you think about the latest fashion trends that are in style today, maybe you prefer a retro look that you want us to know about… We’re all ears (eyes to be exact) … Please join the conversation and look out for our weekly posts covering exciting topics and content.
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Brew with The Crew!!! Which coffee brand are you drinking and what is your preferred method of brewing?  

Eric CBB
Admin
(@eric-cbb)

Enclosed is an image of my coffee setup at home... Everyday I'm learning something new about brew times or technique. It's been really fun learning more about the coffee industry as a whole! I've come a long way from drinking the dark water that's served on Navy ships so I'm grateful to really get to know coffee on a first name basis. Let us know what equipment you are brewing with and the next coffee that should be at the top of our shopping list!!!

Share: