So, let’s talk!!! Tell us about the best coffee experience you’ve ever had… Where were you? What did you order? What made this visit so memorable? Share a recommendation of a new stylist for a hairstyle, shave, or trim. Now, don’t forget to tell us about what products you are using… We want to know what you think about the latest fashion trends that are in style today, maybe you prefer a retro look that you want us to know about… We’re all ears (eyes to be exact) … Please join the conversation and look out for our weekly posts covering exciting topics and content.
Notifications
Clear all

Evan Alexander Review  

Eric CBB
Admin
(@eric-cbb)

This review of Evan Alexander's beard care system will be conducted for the next month. I will post weekly video updates in the blog section to let you know of my progress. In the meantime, let us know if you've used any of their products and what did you think about it. For those of us who haven't used products from this particular company I'm still interested in what you are using and how you are caring for your beard. So please add your comments to this thread and get us up to speed!!! 

Share: